Programs and Presentations
Student Services Programs & Presentations
Class of 2022 Senior Parent Night Presentation
Senior College Planning Night – Follow Up
- Here are links to our Powerpoints and Resources:
- WPHS College Planning Night Overview – English
- WPHS College Planning Night Overview – Spanish
- WPHS Transcript Request Form
- WPHS Senior Information Form
- If your child is requesting a counselor letter of recommendation, they must turn this into their counselor as quickly as possible, but preferably this month. Seniors are meeting with counselors one on one next week via Government Classes, so this weekend is a great opportunity to complete it and bring to their meeting next week.
- Here are the video resources:
- WPHS College Application Process (English): https://tinyurl.com/WPHSCollegeAppProcess-English
- WPHS College Application Process (Spanish): https://tinyurl.com/WPHSCollegeAppProcess-Spanish
- 4-year College Admissions (English 1): https://tinyurl.com/4yrCollegeAdmissions-English1
- 4-year College Admissions (English 2): https://tinyurl.com/4yrCollegeAdmissions-English2
- 4-year College Admissions (Spanish): https://tinyurl.com/4yearCollegeAdmissions-Spanish
- Community College 101 (English): https://tinyurl.com/CommunityCollege101-English
- Community College 101 (Spanish): https://tinyurl.com/CommunityCollege101-Spanish
- Financial Aid 101 (English): https://tinyurl.com/FinancialAid101-English
- Financial Aid 101 (Spanish): https://tinyurl.com/FinancialAid101-Spanish
Thank you and please contact your school counselor or Ms. Young if you have any additional questions or concerns.
Exploring Post-Secondary Options for Students with Disabilities
Please see Ms. Lisa Divers, Employment & Transition Representative, at @email for presentation materials.