What is Naviance Student?
Naviance Student provides students with individual Academic and Career Plan (ACP) resources and tools to explore and prepare for postsecondary college and career planning options.
Log into Naviance for up-to-date information from the College & Career Center:
- College Visits
- Special Events and Programs
- Scholarship and Financial Aid Assistance
- Explore College & Career Opportunities
- General help with life after high school
College Application Process & Resources
- Transcript Request Forms & Due Dates
- Letters of Recommendation: To request a letter of recommendation, students must complete the Student Information Form and the Parent/Guardian Input Form and give to his/her counselor three weeks prior to the college or scholarship deadline.
- College Planning Checklist
College Visits & Events
Juniors and Seniors are eligible to attend college visit presentations given by the admissions representative from a particular college or university. These sessions are approximately 30 minutes and are held in the College & Career Center, unless another location is specified.
Going in person to visit a College or University?
Financial Aid & Scholarship Information
Financial Aid Champion, Katrina Rowsey (@email), is available to meet with students and parents/guardians throughout the year in the College & Career Center to assist in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the CSS Profile.
- How do I apply for Financial Aid?
- How do I search and apply for scholarships?
- FSAIDReplaceHow ToCreateFSAIDGuide
- FAFSA Online: The U.S. Department of Education’s Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- FAFSA4caster provides an early estimate of eligibility for federal student aid
- CSS Profile: A Financial Aid Application (in addition to the FAFSA) required by some schools
- College Access Fairfax
- Finaid: The SmartStudent™ Guide to Financial Aid
- Fastweb: A free up-to-date scholarship database
- Federal Student Aid
- Saving for College