Translate this page
What is Naviance Student?
Naviance Student provides students with individual Academic and Career Plan (ACP) resources and tools to explore and prepare for postsecondary college and career planning options.
Log into Naviance for up-to-date information from the College & Career Center:
- College Visits
- Special Events and Programs
- Scholarship and Financial Aid Assistance
- Explore College & Career Opportunities
- General help with life after high school
College Application Process & Resources
- Transcript Request Forms & Due Dates
- Letters of Recommendation: To request a letter of recommendation, students must complete the Student Information Form and the Parent/Guardian Input Form found on Schoology under Student Services/Seniors and give to their counselor one month prior to the college or scholarship deadline.
- College Planning Checklist
College Visits & Events
Juniors and Seniors are eligible to attend college visit presentations given by the admissions representative from a particular college or university. These sessions are approximately 30 minutes and are held in the College & Career Center, unless another location is specified.
Going in person to visit a College or University?
Helpful Tips and Checklist for College Visits
Financial Aid Champion, Katrina Rowsey (@email), is available to meet with students and parents/guardians throughout the year in the College & Career Center to assist in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the CSS Profile.
How do I apply for Financial Aid?
The FAFSA is the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Any U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen who would like to be considered for need based financial aid, including scholarships and grants should complete this application.
- 2023-24 FAFSA Fast Facts
- What to Bring to Complete FAFSA (English)
- What to Bring to Complete FAFSA (Spanish)
Virginians who are nonimmigrants, undocumented, have DACA status or are ineligible to file the FAFSA, but would like to be considered for state financial aid should complete the VASA. This application provides access only to Virginia state aid and some institutional financial aid.
- VASA Question and Answer
- What to Bring to Complete VASA (English)
- What to Bring to Complete VASA (Spanish)
- CSS Profile: A Financial Aid Application (in addition to the FAFSA) required by some schools for college based financial aid