Staff, Academic Advising, College & Career Center, New Student Registration, Student Withdrawal, and more
Learn About Course Options for 2023 - 24 School Year
Our School Counseling Vision
West Potomac Student Services Department will be a comprehensive data-driven school counseling program that supports all students to reach their full individual academic potential while obtaining the skills and knowledge to become responsible citizens and lifelong learners.
Our School Counseling Mission Statement
As advocates for all students, we will collaborate with students, parents/guardians, school and community resources to provide equitable access to a comprehensive program that promotes:
- Academic, personal/social, and career development
- Identification of resources to foster resilience in an ever-changing society
- The competencies necessary to be able to make self-directed, realistic, and responsible decisions to become successful contributors to society
- Student Services Main Phone Number: 703-718-2551
- Records Request/Student Services Fax: 703-718-2652
Director, Student Services, HS
Areas of Responsibility
Student Services, School Counselors, College and Career Center, Family Resource Center, Assessment Office
Administrative Assistant & Registrar
Please review the videos and materials for details on our course offerings. This information will be instrumental during academic advising and course selection in January, February and March.
New Student Registration
Welcome to West Potomac High School! Looking for information about registering a new student with us? Begin the process!
Programs and Presentations
Throughout the year, various presentations are given by the Department of Student Services
If a student will no longer attend West Potomac HS, please follow these withdrawal guidelines.