Leaving West Potomac HS? Follow Our Withdrawal Procedures
WPHS Student Withdrawal Procedures
- Contact our school registrar, Leslie Dorsey at @email, to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible.
- Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.
- Take the student withdrawal form to all your classes, obtain withdrawal grades and return school property (laptop, books, etc.).
- Return completed withdrawal form to Registrar before leaving campus on your last day.
- Student Withdrawal Form (available online or in the WPHS Student Services office).
- Please submit this form to Leslie Dorsey, our school registrar, at @email.
- A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to West Potomac HS.