Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m., Student Services Office

Transcript Request Procedures (West Potomac High School)

Transcript Specialist

Beth Hofmann, @email, 703-718-2552

Transcript Request Deadline Dates

Transcript Request Forms must be submitted to your school counselor at least ONE MONTH (not including weekends/holidays) before the college application deadline.

Deadline to turn in completed request to your Counselor Application Deadline for College/University
September 15, 2021 October 15, 2021
October 1, 2021 November 1, 2021
October 15, 2021 November 15, 2021
November 1, 2021 December 1, 2021
December 1, 2021 January 1, 2022
December 15, 2021 January 15, 2022
January 3, 2022 February 1, 2022

Transcript Fees:

*Rolling deadline: Transcript Request Forms are due to your school counselor at least one month prior to your application submission date.

  • Fees may be paid through your MySchoolBucks account with a credit/debit card:
  • First 3 transcript requests are FREE.
  • 4th transcript request is $5.00
  • 5 or more transcript requests are $10.00
  • Students on FCPS free/reduced lunch DO NOT pay transcript fees but DO pay late fees.
  • No charge for Scholarship and NCAA transcripts.
  • There is an additional $5.00 late fee for each transcript requested less than one month before the deadline. While every effort will be made to ensure the on-time arrival of school documents, payment of a late fee does not guarantee mailing or electronic submission of documents by the deadline.


Former Students Who Graduated Within the Last Five Years

  • If you graduated from West Potomac High School within the last five years, please click Former Student Transcript Request Form to request transcript. There is a $5.00 fee for each copy.
  • Requests are not accepted by phone or email.

Transcript Request Procedures (FCPS Central Office)

Former Students Who Graduated More Than Five Years Ago

  • If you graduated from West Potomac High School more than five years ago, your transcript is held at the FCPS Records Center. Please call 703-329-7741 or email Records Center at @email.

Graduated More Than Five Years Ago?