Monday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., Student Services Office
Translate this page
College Documents and Forms
- Senior Information Form (located in Schoology under Student Services Course/Seniors)
- Current Student Transcript Request Form
Class of 2024 Documents
Transcript Request Procedures (West Potomac High School)
Roxana Espinoza, [email protected], 703-718-2552
Monday - Thursday 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Transcript Request Deadline Dates
Transcript Request Forms must be submitted to your school counselor at least ONE MONTH (not including weekends/holidays) before the college application deadline.
|Deadline to turn in completed request to your Counselor||Application Deadline for College/University|
|September 15, 2023||October 15, 2023|
|October 2, 2023||November 1, 2023|
|October 16, 2023||November 15, 2023|
|November 1, 2023||December 1, 2023|
|December 1, 2023||January 1, 2024|
|December 15, 2023||January 15, 2024|
|January 2, 2024||February 1, 2024|
|January 16, 2024||February 15, 2024|
Former Students Who Graduated Within the Last Five Years
- If you graduated from West Potomac High School within the last five years, please click Former Student Transcript Request Form to request transcript. There is a $5.00 fee for each copy.
- Requests are not accepted by phone or email.
Transcript Request Procedures (FCPS Central Office)
Former Students Who Graduated More Than Five Years Ago
- If you graduated from West Potomac High School more than five years ago, your transcript is held at the FCPS Records Center. Please call 703-329-7741 or email Records Center at @email.