West Potomac High School Library promotes information literacy, supports the curriculum, and works effectively with the school community to locate, evaluate and use information effectively and ethically, in a safe and friendly environment that is conducive to learning.
Library Policies & Procedures
- Students need a pass to come to the library during the day.
- Color Printing is available. Documents need to be shared with library staff via FCPS Google to be printed.
- Books may be checked out for 3 weeks and may be renewed 3 times.
- Please NO food or drinks in the library.
- The FCPS Acceptable Use Policies for Internet use must be followed.