2021-22 Family Engagement Survey Results
Translate this page
Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) posted the results of its 2021-22 Family Engagement Survey, which includes information specific to West Potomac High School.
We are proud that families at West Potomac reported:
- 87 percent feel "this school welcomes families of different backgrounds and cultures."
- 82 percent feel "I feel welcome at my child’s school."
- 82 percent feel "there is at least one caring adult at the school that my child trusts."
- 80 percent feel "information provided to me by my child’s school is easy to understand."
- 79 percent feel "our school recognizes and respects families’ cultural, ethnic, and religious diversity.."
The feedback provided will help us strengthen family engagement and continue to foster a Caring Culture.
The survey was open from March 13 - April 10 and was available in 10 languages. All families in FCPS were asked to provide their feedback on their engagement at their child’s school to address the following topics:
- Welcoming Environment
- Student Success
- Family and School Partnerships
- Collaboration with the Community
View the full of our school Engagement Survey results.
View the full West Potomac High School Family Engagement Survey results.
View the FCPS webpage for survey results throughout the school district.