Monday - Thursday: 8:30am - 1:30pm, Student Services Office
Beth Hofmann, @email, 703.718.2552
Transcript Request Deadline Dates
Transcript Request Forms must be submitted to your school counselor at least ONE MONTH (not including weekends/holidays) before the college application deadline.
|Deadline to turn in completed request to your Counselor||Application Deadline for College/University|
|September 15, 2021||October 15, 2021|
|October 1, 2021||November 1, 2021|
|October 15, 2021||November 15, 2021|
|November 1, 2021||December 1, 2021|
|December 1, 2021||January 1, 2022|
|December 15, 2021||January 15, 2022|
|January 3, 2022||February 1, 2022|
*Rolling deadline: Transcript Request Forms are due to your school counselor at least one month prior to your application submission date.
- Fees may be paid through your MySchoolBucks account with a credit/debit card:
- First 3 transcript requests are FREE.
- 4th transcript request is $5.00
- 5 or more transcript requests are $10.00
- Students on FCPS free/reduced lunch DO NOT pay transcript fees but DO pay late fees.
- No charge for Scholarship and NCAA transcripts.
- There is an additional $5.00 late fee for each transcript requested less than one month before the deadline. While every effort will be made to ensure the on-time arrival of school documents, payment of a late fee does not guarantee mailing or electronic submission of documents by the deadline.
- Senior Information Form
- Current Student Transcript Request Form
- Graduated within 5 Years: Former Student Transcript Request Form
- Graduated more than 5 years ago: Former FCPS Student Transcript Request Form