Class of 2021
Refer to the Class of 2021 Google Classroom for the most up-to-date information
April 16: Senior Drive-In Movie, 8pm, West Potomac
Move: “Guardians of the Galaxy”
Sign up available through Class of 2021 Google Classroom
May 22: Prom-A-Nade, 4pm - 12am
- This will be a Senior event. Each senior may bring one guest
- Students will sign up for 1-hour slots beginning at 4pm
- Stay turned for more information
June 2: Required Graduation Rehearsal, Time TBD, West Potomac
June 3: Class of 2021 Graduation, 9am - 11am, Hayfield Secondary School Stadium (outside)
- Graduation Rain Date: June 5th at 6 PM
- Two tickets will be given to each graduate.
- All school obligations (Textbooks, Library books, Fees etc.) must be paid to receive your cap and gown and participate in Graduation
- It will be streamed for family members/friend who cannot attend
- $50 for the year (Price will not be increasing)
- Pay on myschoolbucks.com if you have not done so
- If you have questions regarding Senior Dues, please email Dina Dooley at @email
- If you have obligations, please be sure to take care of them with our finance office. You will need to have all obligations and books returned prior to graduation.
Cap and Gown (and Accessories) /Announcements
- Students must provide their Height and Weight to their Senior Advisory Teacher if they have not done so. (Due date: April 20).
- Ordering cap gown unit and or any other graduation supplies:
- Order your Cap and Gown thru Jostens.com by April 20, 2021.
- Or Call: Jostens Call Center at 1-800-Jostens (567-8367) *Bilingual available in Spanish
Message from Jostens:
Dear Seniors and Parents,
Time is approaching fast to graduation! Currently, we are ready to delivery some of the graduation products. If you ordered graduation announcements from Jostens prior to Jan. 1, they will be available for pick up on Thursday, April 22nd from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM at West Potomac High School in the Springbank building (entrance 2A/senior parking lot).
As for caps and gowns, they will be delivered at a later date. The school administration will provide that a date once it is scheduled.
If you have any questions regarding your Jostens graduation order, please call us at 1-800-Jostens (567-8367).
Thank you. Wishing you the best for the remainder of your high school journey! Have fun and finish strong!
- Order your yearbook
- Information about yearbook distribution will be shared soon