Regular Bell Schedule
The school office hours are 7:45 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
11:25 - 11:50
11:55 - 12:20
12:25 - 12:50
12:56 - 1:21
Math, Pulley, CTE, AVID(6th period - Carr), Visual Arts
|English,ESOL, AP Seminar||
Social Studies, World Languages, Tech Team, Performing Arts, CAT B, 10th Grade PE
9th Grade PE, Science, Academy, Gourmet Foods (5th period), AVID Strategies (6th period - Kerr)
- CAT B = CAT B Special Education
- CTE = Career and Technical Education; Accounting, Business, Marketing, JROTC, Econ & Personal Finance
- PE = Physical Education
- ESOL= English for Speakers of Other Languages
Frequently Asked Questions about Movement during S Period
1. Is the assigned teacher allowed to deny the student movement during his/her S rotation?
A: YES - The assigned teacher always has right of refusal to the student movement.
2. If the student doesn’t prearrange the movement can the student still go?
A: No - unless the full procedure is completed, the movement may not happen. This is tight - no exceptions can be made.
3. Does the student have to arrive at their assigned destination by the bell?
A: Yes - by getting the movement pre-arranged, students are expected to reach their S movement destination by the bell. If a student is tardy he/she must report to the tardy station closest to his/her assigned destination.
4. How can students access the library for S period?
A: The Library is able to give passes for S period movement as a receiving teacher. The process will be the same because the Library will have its own pass book.